Friday, March 27, 2009

A Funny Story...

There is a little girl here at work in the first grade. She is quite humorous and so we get tickled at her all the time. Sometimes for a story to be funny you have to know the people involved but I think you can get this one.

So the other day during morning bus duty in the lunch room I was standing at the front of the room seating the children and monitoring them to make sure that they don't kill each other. I had on flip flops and this child says to me, "Excuse me, Excuse me... A Bug!" So I said, "Kill it!" So this sweet little girl takes her hand and pops me on the foot. I look down and realize that I was standing with my foot hanging halfway out of my shoe not paying attention to the floor underneath me. I also realize that this sweet little girl is trying to now kill the dragonfly I have tattooed on my foot.

I really hope you can understand how hilarious this story really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment