Tuesday, May 5, 2009

17 Weeks 2 Days


I took this picture last Wednesday and now it is already time to put up another one. I just can't stay caught up.
As you can see the baby is starting to grow very rapidly at this point. I am feeling much better and starting to get some of my energy back.
Sunday evening I got sick and was up all night with what I think may have been some type of virus. I haven't been that sick in a long time.
I go back to the doctor in six days to get my gender ultrasound. I will finally know what I am having. I am very excited and cannot wait!
I have started a prenatal aquatics class at the hospital and I love it. I would love to be able to swim everyday. I will be very excited when summer gets here and I can spend my time laying out by the pool and swimming. Look out July... Cocoa Beach here I come! I am also doing some yoga too. I am hoping that it is going to help out a lot when I go into labor.

1 comment:

  1. oooo GIRL I LOVED THE PRENATAL AQUATICS CLASS--WISH I COULD STILL GO. I WENT TO LAKESHORE REHAB BY SAMFORD--AND LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! I HOPE THE APPLE HAS NO STEM WHEN YOU GO FOR YOUR ULTRASOUND! ----ANGELA

    ReplyDelete