Monday, May 18, 2009

It's A...

Girl!

I am sure most of you know by now that I am having a little girl. I am super excited! Her name is going to be Sophia Elizabeth Ann.

She was not very cooperative at the ultrasound. My mom, sister, Nannie and Dalton went with me on Monday, May 11, 2009. We all went into the room and she refused to move her leg so that we could get a clear view. The ultrasound lady tried for an extended period of time to get her to move by having me lay on one side and then the other. She wiggled my belly and poked me with that ultrasound wand. Finally she gave up and told me to meet with the doctor and then return after that.

I met with Dr. Goolsby and right after that I went back into the ultrasound room. Again no luck. The ultrasound lady told me I could come back the following morning. I drank a huge cup of coffee and half a Mt. Dew on the way there. It still took quite a while to get her to move her leg out of the way but eventually she moved and we were able to see that she is a little girl.

I am in hopes that this is not going to be any type of indication of how she plans on behaving once she arrives.

1 comment:

  1. You should update this with the new pictures of Sophia. Just an idea. :)

    ReplyDelete